- The IS-IM4G-2Sis 6-port industrial managed Ethernet switch that provides 4 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Prots, 2 Gigabit SFP ports,it is especially suitable for applications where it is difficult to provide AC power and has high requirements on wiring costs. Corrugated high-strength aluminum profile housing, IP40 grade, low power design, seismic rail mounting, -40℃-75℃ work temperature, can work in harsh environments.IS-IM4G-2S can also support rich network management functions: RUN-Ring (self-healing time 10ms), RSTP, VLAN, QoS, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, SSH/SSL, port mirroring, port aggregation, etc. switching and security management features make it a reliable solution for smart traffic, video surveillance and other harsh industrial environments.Support ОС Linux Kernel version 3.18 in web site.
- The full range of switches are based on industrial-grade hardware device support platforms, and component reliability is significantly higher than commercial devices under the same conditions.
- It adopts fanless cooling energy loop design, and it has the same heat dissipation structure, such as built-in heat sink and heat-dissipating adhesive, which can consistently perform in various harsh environments with an operating temperature range of -40-75 °C.
- Support DC power supply dual redundant power supply or dual DC/AC redundant power supply to meet the power requirements in different power supply environments.
- Supports anti-vibration and dustproof, and complies with the IP40 IP protection standard.
- Support high-level electromagnetic compatibility protection, support electrostatic discharge immunity, support radiation electromagnetic field antiinterference, support electric fast transient pulse group anti-interference, support surge immunity, support 6KV high voltage lightning protection.
- Support rail mount.