- The IS-IU8GP-2S is a Gigabit-managed industrial POE switch that provides 8 Gigabit POE ports and 2 Gigabit optical ports. Each POE port can provide up to 46W of power and is suitable for IEEE802.3af /at compatible powered devices (PDs). It is especially suitable for applications where AC power is not easy to provide and wiring costs are high. EMC industrial grade 4 protection performance; corrugated high-strength aluminum profile housing, IP40 grade, low power design, seismic rail mounting, -40°C-75°C operating temperature, can work in harsh environments.
- Hardware Features:
- The full range of switches are based on industrial-grade hardware device support platforms, and component reliability is significantly higher than commercial devices under the same conditions.
- It adopts fanless cooling energy loop design, and it has the same heat dissipation structure, such as built-in heat sink and heat-dissipating adhesive, which can consistently perform in various harsh environments with an operating temperature range of -40-75 °C.
- Support DC power supply dual redundant power supply or dual DC/AC redundant power supply to meet the power requirements in different power supply environments.
- Supports anti-vibration and dustproof, and complies with the IP40 IP
- Support high-level electromagnetic compatibility protection, support electrostatic discharge immunity, support radiation electromagnetic field antiinterference, support electric fast transient pulse group anti-interference, support surge immunity, support 6KV high voltage lightning protection.
- Support rail mount.