The Enterprise-Grade High Performance 802.11ax Access Point, especially
designed for the Indoor Environments deployment with High-Throughput-Demand.
The IZ8620 provide high-performance Wireless connection with aggregate rate of up to 1.8Gbps, with 2 Gigabit ethernet port and support 802.3af/at power input. The IZ8620 reach to the flexible solution for the customer deployments.
WiFi 6 (802.11AX) Technology is the WiFi real world. WiFi6 delivery high quality-of-experince(QoE) to the end user devices. The OFDMA-DL and OFDMA-UL will improve the way Wi-Fi networks work, it improves capacity, provides better coverage, and even reduces congestion, resulting in a far better user experience overall.
Ideal Use Cases
- Performance-critical wireless LANs.
- Recommend for improve the multi users quality-of-experience (QoE)
- Highly recommend for 200+ clients.
- 2 radios: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, Dual-Band
- 802.11N, 802.11AC Wave2, 802.11AX 1800Mbps.
- 2 × 1 Gbps Fast Ethernet port (WAN, LAN)
- PoE: 802.3at
- Suport 12Volt DC input.
- Support flexible mode FIT(Wlan Controller Member) and FAT(Stand Alone AP)
- Central-provisioning from Wlan Controller.
- Self configuration one by one AP via WEB GUI.
- Support flexible network mode operation: AP, AP Router, WDS Wireless Link, ISP Client.
Wlan Network Optimization
- In FAT Mode, Auto channel selection by AP self in the Passive.
- In FIT Mode, Auto channel provision from the Cental Wlan Controller with flexible mode Passive and Active.
- Radios optimized for rate-vs-range performance
- Built-in real-time RF spectrum view in FAT mode.
- Wlan Controller-based automatic roaming assistant(Client’s match decision).
- Support Band Steering Prefer 5Ghz.
- Support Fast Roaming 802.11k,v,r
Wire Network Optimization.
- Support Multi 4SSID/Vlan tag per radio.
- MAC ACL in the FAT mode.
- Router support DHCP Server and Bandwidth QOS in FAT Mode.
- Router support port forwarding and DMZ.
- Monitor and track statement of the online client devices.
- Create device-specific firewall rules
- Schedule reboot system.
- Schedule on/off Wlan Radio WiFi.
- Central Firmware Management or Direct Firmware Upgrading
- Local syslog.